The mailing list email@example.com serves as the primary forum for
discussions on the opensource software hosted here.
Please review the List Charter before
Follow these steps:
- Familiarize yourself with the
Guidelines before posting. Even seasoned Internet
users should reread this document from time to time.
- Subscribe to the mailing list.
- Post your message by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This mailing list is for discussing the software available
Bugs reports for Allegro CL should be sent to
and not this mailing list.
- No flaming!
- Flamers may be blocked or unsubscribed.
- Returned mail
- If list mail is returned, you may be unsubscribed without warning.
Permanent SMTP (500 series) errors will result in immediate removal.
Temporary SMTP (400 series) errors will result in removal if condition
is not resolved within a reasonable amount of time (a
couple of days).
- Vacation responses
- If you send a vacation or other automated response in reply to
a list message, you may be unsubscribed without warning.
- No spam!
- Do not post commercial advertisements without approval of list owner.
Spammers may be blocked or unsubscribed.
- All postings are considered
public statements of their authors.
We use subscriber information only to validate and distribute list
messages. We do not share subscriber information, including e-mail